We are a growing multi-academy trust and, through effective partnership working, we provide a robust local solution and sustainable future for our schools in The South Cotswolds. We are committed to improving the learning and life chances of all of our pupils and supporting our staff throughout their careers.
We are an evolving and diverse organisation. We invite others to contribute to our development. We offer:
- The opportunity for staff and pupils to be part of something bigger and engage in MAT-wide activities and events;
- Collaborative leadership, strong partnerships and effective networking;
- Career progression within and across our schools, including NQT induction, continuing professional development, evidence-based research and leadership support and development;
- An online portal which facilitates learning conversations, including moderation, across all of our schools and promotes the sharing of best practice;
- A shared sense of purpose, high expectations and rigorous on-going cycle of self-evaluation;
- Administrative support including finance, human resources and facilities management.
We recognise the value in learning together and challenging each other. We are ambitious for our children and our schools. Our leaders are collegiate and share a moral obligation to support each other and help all of our schools.
We are responsive to growth and change. Our executive team shares a wealth of expertise and is experienced in the leadership and management of academies. We welcome enquiries from all schools of any or no faith and of any age range.
Our simple vision and clear values underpin all that we do and schools wishing to join The Corinium Education Trust will be expected share these core principles while retaining their own distinctive characteristics.
Our governance structure is designed to meet the requirements of all schools. Our Scheme of Delegated Authorities gives more detail of the responsibilities of our Members, Trustees, Executive team and our Local Governing Bodies.
We understand that schools expressing an interest in joining The Corinium Education Trust will want to find out more about us and we are open to informal reciprocal conversations and due-diligence. Please contact Chiquita Henson, Chief Executive, or Graham Russell, Chair of Trustees, to learn more about how you can become a part of our journey.