The Corinium Education Trust is a mixed local Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) currently serving Cirencester and the South Cotswolds.
We have purposefully brought together primary, secondary and Church schools to create an inclusive, all through, caring community in which we all learn alongside and from each other.
Member schools include:
- Cirencester Deer Park School (Secondary),
- Chesterton Primary School
- Kemble Primary School
- Siddington C of E Primary School
Sherborne C of E Primary School has been given conditional consent by the Diocese of Gloucester to join the Trust in 2023-24 and we will be opening The Steadings Primary School in 2025.
Our vision is of an ambitious and inclusive family of schools that responds strategically to the needs of parents, children and other stakeholders and contributes fully to the provision of excellent education across our different phases and school contexts.
The name of our multi-academy trust is carefully chosen:
We are committed to learning together for the benefit of all.
We aim to transform lives and strengthen communities.
- We put children and young people first;
- We inspire a lifelong love of learning and fellowship;
- We challenge everyone to achieve more than we all first think is possible.
We value diversity.
All schools within The Corinium Education Trust embrace and share our overarching vision. However, we recognise and celebrate our schools’ distinctive characteristics. While there is some alignment in practice, each school has retains its own unique ethos and develops a curriculum tailored to the needs of its pupils.
Our local multi-academy trust is based on partnership. By working together locally we are creating a strong community of educators and raising aspirations.
- We act with courage and kindness.
- We are collaborative and innovative.
- We achieve our goals by being the best we can be every day.
Throughout The Corinium Education Trust, our practice is informed by the 7 principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, leadership.
Find out about Joining Us...
Our multi-academy trust is built on our shared values and led with the necessary rigour to promote and secure consistently high educational standards.
We aim for:
- Every lesson to be good or better;
- Every child to make progress at least in line with and for many above the national expectation;
- Every school to be well led and governed;
- All teachers to be motivated and aspire to excellence;
- All schools to be ‘outstanding’.
We combine our efforts and expertise to:
Achieve seamless transitions;
Improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment;
Support our local families and children;
Enhance young people’s learning and life chances.
We are aware of the challenges schools face and the different experiences of families. Focusing on a defined geographical area helps us make a more coherent provision for families who have children in different phases, many of whom some of our schools share.
We are resilient and open to development. All schools within our multi-academy trust continue to be outward facing, fully engaged in evidence-based research and national debate.